Fleur du Cap Laszlo
Fleur du Cap Laszlo 2015 is a rich, full-bodied wine. It shows concentrated aromas of cherry and red plums with hints of pencil shavings that develop into tobacco notes. The plush but firm tannins with ripe fruit flavours follow through onto the palate. Although the wine is very rich and appealing, it has wonderful length and aging potential.
- Laszlo 2015 - Veritas 2018 (Double Gold)
- Laszlo 2014 - Decanter Awards 2018 (Silver)
- Laszlo 2014 - Platter’s Wine Guide 2018 (4.5 Stars)
- Laszlo 2013 - Tim Atkin South Africa Report 2017 (92 Points)
- Laszlo 2013 - Michelangelo International Wine & Spirits Awards 2017 (Gold)