Noble Late Harvest
The wine is brilliant gold with lime green specs and a honeyed rim. On the nose the wine shows attractive aromas of raisins, honey, litchi and dried fruit with typical dusty botrytis aromas in the background. On the palate the acidity and fruity notes dominated by peach and dried fruit flavours find a beautiful balance, leaving a sublime aftertaste.
This wine is an excellent alternative to or with most sweet desserts such as a Panna Cotta with shards of honeycomb. Alternatively it is the perfect foil for a variety of cheeses. Serve chilled.
- Noble Late Harvest 2016 - Decanter Awards 2018 (Bronze)
- Noble Late Harvest 2015 - Decanter Awards 2018 (Silver)
- Noble Late Harvest 2016 - Platter’s Wine Guide 2018 (4.5 Stars)
- Noble Late Harvest 2016 - Michelangelo International Wine & Spirits Awards 2017 (Platinum)
- Noble Late Harvest 2013, 2014. 2015, 2016 - Veritas 2017 (Gold)